Apple Festival Parade
October 6, 2:00 p.m.
Wrap up Apple Festival weekend with the Grand Parade down historic Rittenhouse Avenue!
The parade features the Pipes and Drums of Thunder Bay, Apple Orchard Floats, High School Band performances and a Mass Band playing "On Wisconsin."
If you are interested in participating in the parade, please download and submit the below forms to the Bayfield Chamber and Visitor Bureau.
Thank you to our parade sponsor, Bill and Marilyn Van Sant
*Mass Band Participation Deadline: Friday, September 6*
*Band and float application deadline is Friday, September 20*
- Band directors will be notified by Monday, September 23, whether their band is accepted into the 2023 Mass Band. The Mass Band will be limited to 9 bands.
- School bands will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis per the date of the application received. The Bayfield Chamber and Visitor Bureau reserve the right to approve or deny all applications.
- Any band interested in participating in the Mass Band march is required to know the music to ON WISCONSIN proficiently and play while marching.
- There is no school bus parking on Hwy. 13 (Sixth St.) prior to the parade. All school buses must park in their designated area on Broad St. prior to 1:00 p.m.
- Loading or unloading of students on Hwy 13 (Sixth St.) or Manypenny Ave. is not permitted. Any bus arriving after 1:00 p.m. will be required to unload on 7th St.
- The parade begins at 2:00 p.m.
- Line-up notification and instructions will be emailed by September 30, 2023.