The Bayfield Chamber and Visitor Bureau serves approximately 260 members and values and promotes the special allure of Bayfield with regards to its social, culturel, environmental and architectural history.
Chamber staff directs and promotes successful events and activities, has a large membership base and offers supportive services to our members. We continue to be a driving force in helping businesses succeed through marketing opportunities and community engagement.
A few benefits of being a member include, but are not limited to:
- A map location and phone number in the Bayfield Travel Guide map insert
- A page and link on Bayfield.org
- Post job openings, hot deals and events on Bayfield.org
- Lodging availability service
- Listing of tourism related business with the Department of Tourism on travelwisconsin.com
- Use of Equipment: projector, laminator, printer, folding chairs, etc.
- Up to three press releases distributed to targeted media lists annually for member events.
- Promotion of special events and newsworthy items on Bayfield Chamber and Visitor Bureau social media
To learn more about becoming a member please call us at (715) 779-3335.