The Bayfield Chamber and Visitor Bureau serves approximately 300+ members and values and promotes the special allure of Bayfield with regard to its social, cultural, environmental, and architectural history.
Chamber staff directs and promotes successful events and activities, has a large membership base and offers supportive services to our members. We continue to be the driving force behind marketing Bayfield as a destination while fostering a successful business community.
A few benefits of being a member include, but are not limited to:
- Exclusive member advertising opportunities on bayfield.org
- A map location and phone number in the Bayfield Travel Guide map insert
- A page and link on Bayfield.org
- Post job openings, deals and offers, and event listings on Bayfield.org
- Lodging availability service through Book>Direct
- Listing of tourism-related business with the Department of Tourism on travelwisconsin.com
- Use of Equipment: projector, laminator, printer, folding chairs, etc.
- Up to three press releases distributed to targeted media lists annually for member events.
- Opportunities to share tourism-related events on Bayfield Chamber social media platforms *to be determined by staff*
To learn more about becoming a member please call us at (715) 779-3335 or download the 2023 member benefits pamphlet.