Bayfield Garden Tour
Don’t miss the Bayfield Garden Tour, Saturday, June 10, 2023, from 10 AM to 3 PM. Visitors will have the opportunity to get up close and personal with the plants at some of Bayfield’s finest gardens. Whether an amateur gardener or a professional horticulturist, you are sure to enjoy these self-guided walking tours. Some homeowners and gardeners will be on hand to answer your questions. Come to gather design ideas or be inspired by the spectacular water features, flower garden arrangements, and exquisite plant varieties on display.
Garden Tour Maps are available at the Bayfield Chamber and Visitor Bureau.
Garden Tour Participants:
2. Madeline Island Information Station: Base of Washington Avenue, Bayfield
5. Garden of Ann Barthelemy and Bob Durfey: 25 South 2nd Street, Bayfield
6. The Dobson Garden: 3rd Street and Wilson Avenue, Bayfield
8. Home of Martha Larson: 826 Washington Avenue, Bayfield
12. Le Chateau Boutin: 7 Rice Avenue, Bayfield
16. Salmo Trail Poetry Walk: 2.5 miles south of Bayfield off of Highway 13 across from the Fish Hatchery
17. Oulu Glass
18. Gardens of Grant and Jan Wilcox: 220 South 6th Street, Bayfield
19. Gardens of Catherine Joy: 20 North 1st Street, Bayfield