Escape to the enchanting beauty of Bayfield, Wisconsin and start a new romantic snowy tradition with these 10 Valentine's Day date ideas. Any of these activities can be done with a partner, with a group, or solo. Treat yourself or your lover in Bayfield this Valentine's Day!
1. Snuggle up with your special someone in an igloo at Adventure Club Brewing and watch the snowfall. Delight in a selection of craft beers, munch on tasty snacks and discover extra Valentine's Day treats to make your night extra special.
2. Treat yourself or someone else to a facial at Blu Studio + Wellness. Darcy's holistic treatment with simple and natural ingredients will enhance your natural glow.
3. Experience the magic of crafting your own love potions and aphrodisiac chocolates at Sweet Fern Apothecary. Guests can participate in an informative session on February 10th, where they'll delve into the intriguing realm of aphrodisiacs and their physiological effects. Then, on February 16th, guests can join a truffle-making workshop, where they'll infuse delicious chocolates with a selection of herbs, creating an indulgent treat perfect for sharing intimate moments with their partner.
4. Plan a date at Wisconsin's Oldest meadery, cidery, and distillery, White Winter Mead, Cider & Spirits in Iron River, Wisconsin. Light your Valentine's fire with a special pairing of Mead & Chocolate. Toast to your love with a bottle of Raspberry Mead, a bottle of sweet mead, two chocolate raspberry honey patties, two chocolate honey patties and a pair of White Winter stemless glasses.
5. Prepare for a glamorous evening at The Backstage with a nightclub-themed event featuring live music, drinks, appetizers, and desserts. Molly Otis, Ed Willett, and the Blue Velvets will provide lively entertainment, promising a night of dancing and enjoyment on Saturday, February 10th.
6. Get a relaxing couple's massage at Superior Body Massage and Spa. Customize your experience to cater to your particular needs. Warm up before or after your massage with an infrared sauna.
7. Try glassblowing at Scarlet Fire Glassworks in Washburn. Make a glass flower for your valentine, or yourself with this fun hands-on activity.
8. Need a Galentine's activity? Cara with Lake Superior Scandinavian will show you how to create leather earrings. Book a workshop for four people at her gallery and enjoy 25% off anything in the gallery.
9. For those adventurous couples, enjoy a ride of a lifetime through mature forests with a dogsled team from Wolfsong Adventures in Mushing. Use promo code "Snowytrad10" for 10% off your trip this winter.
10. Hit the slopes at Mt. Ashwabay. Staff has been working hard to keep snow on the hill for those looking for a thrill. Enjoy breathtaking views of Lake Superior from the top of the Mountain with someone special. After your ski, share a soft pretzel, nachos, or cheese curds in the chalet.
No matter which activity you choose, these Valentine's Day traditions in Bayfield will create lasting memories and add a touch of snowy romance to your celebration. It's no wonder why Bayfield is featured among the "9 Romantic Getaways for a Loved Filled Escape" by Territory Supply.
Don't forget to take advantage of these winter deals and offers by starting your snowy tradition in Bayfield this winter!
Check out more events in February by clicking here.