Under the direction of the Cage/Vault Manager, the Cage Cashier is responsible for performing various cashiering functions such as currency exchanges, cashing checks, and chip fills for gaming tables in a pleasant, efficient, courteous and honest manner. Applicants should be advised that the Tribe reserves the right to disqualify applicants whose prior activities pose a threat to the public interest. Friendly, professional attitude required at all times. Must be willing to work weekends, nights, and holidays. Neat clean appearance is a must. Native American preference but all qualified applicants will be considered.
- Previous cash handling or cashiering experience.
- Must be able to use a 10-key calculator.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and employees.
- Superb customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and employee relation skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and maintain a professional demeanor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must adhere to Legendary Waters Resort & Casino’s policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to all appearance and uniform standards.
- Accurately redeem patrons slot tickets.
- Accurately redeem patrons table games chips.
- Cash checks with prior approval from check cashing system.
- Responsible for window bankroll and reconciles bankroll at conclusion of shift.
- Assist in maintaining records necessary for the operations of the cage.
- Pay jackpots out to slot attendants.
- Exceed guests expectations with quality and friendly service.
- Verify large amounts of money for various types of transactions.
- Must consistently display a positive attitude towards all staff members and Guests while on duty.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Perform other duties as assigned.